National Center on Educational Outcomes
Continuity of Learning During COVID-19 Resources
This webpage provides information, tools, and resources to help parents, families, teachers, and related service providers to support continued learning and meeting the behavioral, social, and emotional needs of children and youth with disabilities through remote and virtual learning and features information and resources from OSEP's NEW webinar series!
The National Center on Educational Outcomes (NCEO) helps students with disabilities, English learners (ELs), and ELs with disabilities by:
- Collecting, analyzing, synthesizing, disseminating, and providing leadership on evidence-based information on inclusive assessments and comprehensive assessment systems.
- Promoting the use of assessments for instructional decision-making purposes.
- Assisting states in their efforts to support districts to improve results.
- Reviewing the participation and performance of students in national and state assessments, including the use of accessibility features and accommodations and alternate assessments.
- Examining national and state practices in reporting assessment information.
- Supporting implementation of U.S. Department of Education accountability systems, including ESEA accountability and IDEA State Systemic Improvement Plans (SSIPs) and State-Identified Measurable Results (SIMRs).
- Bridging general education, special education, English as a Second Language or bilingual education, and other systems as they work to improve results of education for all students.
TA Providers email
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Level of Support
English Language Learners
Measuring Student Growth
Other Specialty Areas: Assessment; Accountability; Accessibility and Accommodations; Alternative Assessments
State Education Agencies
Other Services Provided: Technical assistance on assessment related topics