Providing Technical Assistance Resources
New Leveraging Briefs Series on Attract, Prepare, Retain Available Now!
The new leverage briefs are the culmination of OSEP’s Attract, Prepare, Retain: Effective Personnel for All Initiative and highlight 13 leverage points covering strategies recognized by various stakeholders as essential to addressing critical shortages in the special education workforce.
This webpage has multiple resources that were created to help with work related to providing Technical Assistance. Resources include documents, webinars, and links to websites that will provide additional resources and information. Resources on this page include:
- How States Access TA from ED-funded Centers (PDF)
- Kansas SEA Webinar "Aligning TA to the Needs of Our Customers" (webinar)
- Massachusetts SEA Webinar "When Mission and TA Connect: Leveraging Resources to Improve Outcomes for Students" (webinar)
- CIPP Webinar "How Do We Evaluate Technical Assistance?" (Webinar, PDF)
- 2014 Project Director’s TA&D Session Summary: TA Takeaways (PDF)
- Learn What Your Peers Are Doing in Intensive TA Focus Group Results (PDF)
- OSEP Accessibility Guidance: 508 Compliance Resource Lists (website)
- OSEP Conceptual Framework (website)