State Implementation and Scaling up of Evidence Based Practices Center
The purpose of the State Implementation and Scaling up of Evidence Based Practices Center (SISEP) is to help to establish implementation and scaling capacity in State, regional, and district educational systems. SISEP provides content and technical assistance toward establishing large-scale, sustainable, high-fidelity implementation of effective education practices. Our shared goal is to maximize academic and social outcomes of all students, especially those students with disabilities.
The SISEP Center provides States, Regional, and Local Education Agencies with:
- Intensive technical assistance to establish an effective and affordable infrastructure to support implementation of evidence based programs
- Coordinated and shared professional learning via webinars and communities of practice
- Online and off-line coaching, teaching and education about implementation, scaling, and system reinvention
- Tools and resources for conducting this work, including formative and summative evaluation tools for action planning, monitoring and outcome assessment.
In addition, the SISEP center provides technical assistance to:
- Establish implementation capacity in Technical Assistance Centers and projects funded by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs
- Increase implementation capacity of Local Education Agency Superintendents and other leaders
- Increase knowledge of evidence-based implementation supports for evidence based practices in Charter Management Organizations.
Director(s): Caryn Ward, Director, Dale Cusumano, Assistant Director
TA Providers Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education Leadership
- Multi-tiered Systems of Support
- System Alignment
- School Districts
- State Education Agencies
- Content Expertise
Colorado, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin
Level of SupportIntensive
Other Primary Audiences: Technical Assistance Centers
Other Specialty Areas: Implementation Science and Improvement Science