2020 OSEP Project Directors' Virtual Check-In Opportunities
New Leveraging Briefs Series on Attract, Prepare, Retain Available Now!
The new leverage briefs are the culmination of OSEP’s Attract, Prepare, Retain: Effective Personnel for All Initiative and highlight 13 leverage points covering strategies recognized by various stakeholders as essential to addressing critical shortages in the special education workforce.
2020 Agenda for Check-In Call Schedule
OSEP Remarks and Program Area Check-Ins
During the dates of the planned conference (July 20-22, 2020), a series of virtual calls took place to ensure all grantees received updated and relevant information to inform their work.
Monday, July 20, 2020
OSEP Research to Practice Director’s Remarks
Program Area Virtual Check-Ins
Personnel Development Program Area Meeting and Resources
- Video Archive
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Additional Resources
- OSEP Expectations for Engaging Families in Discretionary Grants
- Learning to Teach Practice-Based Preparation in Teacher Education
- Learning to Teach A Framework for Crafting High-Quality, Practice-Based Preparation Rubric
- Personnel Development Plan Program Cross-Project Collaboration 2020-2021
- Addressing Shortages of Educators in an Uncertain COVID-19 Landscape: Viewing Teacher Candidates as Assets
Parent Centers Program Area Meeting and Resources
Technical Assistance on State Data Collection Meeting and Resources
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Technical Assistance and Dissemination Meeting and Resources
Educational Technology, Media, and Materials Meeting and Resources
State Personnel Development Grants Meeting