Virtual Symposia Series
Thank you for joining us for the 2018 OSEP Symposia Series! This year, we are discussing the importance of individualized education programs (IEPs) and the important role that high-quality IEPs play in ensuring that each child with a disability can be successful.
The three symposia will be interconnected:
- First, we will lay the policy and research foundation to establish a common understanding and set of principles.
- This event was held on April 9, 2018. Click here for more information and resources.
- Then, we will explore what high-quality IEPs mean in practice. Specifically, we will delve into what teachers and leaders need to develop and implement high-quality IEPs, and how we can support these needs.
- This event was held on June 18, 2018. Find out more here.
- Finally, we will learn about how education agencies, families, and other stakeholders are working together to develop and implement high-quality IEPs.
- This event will be held on October 15, 2018. Find out more here.