Teachers and parents may find these additional resources useful as they partner to support students in achieving college and career standards (CCRS).
Explore the links below for additional information:
The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) / Monitoring & State Improvement Planning Division (MSIP)
- Contacts serving each State and US territory.
- Parent Training Information Center (PTI) or Community Parent Resource Center (CPRC): Use this interactive map to find the PTI or CPRC that serves your State, community, or territory. Simply click on your State to see the contact information for the PTIs and CPRCs serving families in your State (for larger states, you may need to scroll down the list to see them all). Educators can also access the PTI and CPRC trainings and individual assistance.
- Mission is to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.
- ED Facts Data Links identifies frequently requested websites that include data originally submitted by States through EDFacts.
- IDEA Part B Profiles and the IDEA Part C Profiles are a resource for IDEA-related, State-specific information.