Effective Strategies to Enhance High-Quality Implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
October 15, 2018
View symposium archived materials
This live event was open to current OSEP Grantees (State and discretionary)
The purpose of this event is to explore:
- Strategies for identifying evidence-based practices and aligning to student needs;
- Strategies for active use of IEPs to facilitate implementation;
- Resources to support efforts to enhance high-quality implementation of IEPs; and
- System components needed to address the capacity needs of teachers, leaders, and support personnel.
Archived Meeting Recording & Resources
- Transcript (PDF)
- Symposium Presentation (PowerPoint)
Interested in learning more? Use the links below to explore additional resources.