Informational Webinars for OSEP Funding Opportunities
New Leveraging Briefs Series on Attract, Prepare, Retain Available Now!
The new leverage briefs are the culmination of OSEP’s Attract, Prepare, Retain: Effective Personnel for All Initiative and highlight 13 leverage points covering strategies recognized by various stakeholders as essential to addressing critical shortages in the special education workforce.
This page provides information to assist applicants with information for completing applications for OSEP funding opportunities.
General Application Webinar
This webinar provides general information to assist applicants with completing applications for 2019 funding opportunities.
- Applying for Office of Special Education Programs Discretionary Grants - Overview Webinar
2021 Competition Specific Webinars
These webinars include information for specific competitions intended to provide additional information for applicants.
2021 Upcoming Live Webinars
328 C Applicant Webinar
When: Wednesday, March 24, 2021; from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Description: The webinar will discuss the notice inviting applications for the Community Parent Resource Center grants (CFDA 84.328C), eligibility requirements, technical requirements, and other information that can guide potential applicants. There will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Registration: CLICK HERE to register for the event.
2021 Recorded Competition Webinars
- CFDA 84.328C: Parent Training And Information Centers Pre-Recorded Webinar (Please note when watching this webinar you will noticed that slide 5 was skipped during the recording. Slide 5 is a title slide and was removed from the recording due to an error in the slide. The PowerPoint was corrected and is available below)
- CFDA 84.323A State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Competition Webinar
- CFDA 84.327S - Education Technology, Media & Materials For Individuals with Disabilities Program: Stepping Up Technology Implementation Competition Webinar
The webinars listed below are for previous competitions. The information should be for reference only and is potenitally out of date. Competition managers may refer to these webinar as a resource and that is why the information is still being displayed on this page.
2020 Recorded Competition Webinars
- CFDA 84.323A Pre-Recorde State Personnel Development Grant Orientation Webinar
- Pre-Recorded Applicant Orientation webinar for Educational Technology, Media & Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: Stepping UP Technology Implementation (CFDA 84.327S)
- CFDA 84.327F: Educational Technology, Media & Materials for Individuals with Disabilities Program: National Center to Improve Faculty Capacity to Use Educational Technology in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Preparation and Leadership Personnel Preparation Programs
- CFDA 84.325K: Interdisciplinary Preparation for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities Who Have High-Intensity Needs
- CFDA 84.326M: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities - Model Demonstration Projects to Develop Coaching Systems
- CFDA 84.328M: Parent Traning and Information Centers Applicant Orientation
- CFDA 84.328M: Parent Training and Information Centers Applicant Webinar (May 4, 2020)
2019 Recorded Competition Webinars
- CFDA 84.325D: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel
- CFDA 84.325K: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs
- CFDA 84.327S: Stepping up Technology Implementation
- CFDA 84.325H: Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--Doctoral Training Consortia Associated With High-Intensity Needs
- CFDA 84.326M: Model Demonstration Projects for Early Identification of Students with Dyslexia in Elementary School
- CFDA 84.326A: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens (The webinar for CFDA 84.326 A was revised August 1, 2019)
- CFDA 84.327Z: Educational Technology, Media and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities - National Center on Accessible Educational Materials for Learning
- CFDA 84.326C: Center for the Development and Implementation of High-Quality Instruction, Interventions, and Services for Children with Disabilities
- CFDA 84.326R: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities - Nation Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for Systemic Improvement
- CFDA 84.325L: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities
- CFDA 84.373Y: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection – National Technical Assistance Center To Improve State Capacity To Collect, Report, Analyze, And Use Accurate IDEA Part B Data
- CFDA 84.373Z: National Technical Assistance Center To Improve State Capacity To Collect, Report, Analyze, And Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Data