Informational Webinars for OSEP Funding Opportunities
This page provides information to assist applicants with information for completing applications for OSEP funding opportunities.
General Application Webinar
This webinar provides general information to assist applicants with completing applications for 2019 funding opportunities.
- Applying for Office of Special Education Programs Discretionary Grants - Overview Webinar
Competition Specific Webinars
These webinars include information for specific competitions intended to provide additional information for applicants.
- CFDA 84.325D: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel
- CFDA 84.325K: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs
- CFDA 84.327S: Stepping up Technology Implementation
- CFDA 84.325H: Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--Doctoral Training Consortia Associated With High-Intensity Needs