Informational Webinars for OSEP Funding Opportunities
This page provides information to assist applicants with information for completing applications for OSEP funding opportunities.
General Application Webinar
This webinar provides general information to assist applicants with completing applications for 2019 funding opportunities.
- Applying for Office of Special Education Programs Discretionary Grants - Overview Webinar
Competition Specific Webinars
These webinars include information for specific competitions intended to provide additional information for applicants.
- CFDA 84.325D: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel
- CFDA 84.325K: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs
- CFDA 84.327S: Stepping up Technology Implementation
- CFDA 84.325H: Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--Doctoral Training Consortia Associated With High-Intensity Needs
- CFDA 84.326M: Model Demonstration Projects for Early Identification of Students with Dyslexia in Elementary School
- CFDA 84.326A: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens (The webinar for CFDA 84.326 A was revised August 1, 2019)
- CFDA 84.327Z: Educational Technology, Media and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities - National Center on Accessible Educational Materials for Learning
- CFDA 84.326C: Center for the Development and Implementation of High-Quality Instruction, Interventions, and Services for Children with Disabilities
- CFDA 84.326R: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities - Nation Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for Systemic Improvement
- CFDA 84.325L: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities
- CFDA 84.373Y: Technical Assistance on State Data Collection – National Technical Assistance Center To Improve State Capacity To Collect, Report, Analyze, And Use Accurate IDEA Part B Data
- CFDA 84.373Z: National Technical Assistance Center To Improve State Capacity To Collect, Report, Analyze, And Use Accurate Early Childhood IDEA Data